- All rates are exclusive of applicable tax. Tax shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- In case of any cancellation of flight/train or any mode of transportation, booking amount will not be refundable.
- Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per scheduled timings.
- The Voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann Utsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid Photo ID proof of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check-in; for foreign Nationals, it is mandatory to furnish valid Passport & Visa.
Pan card will not be accepted as a valid photo ID.
- In case of a delayed arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo, Tent City in the next available transfer.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guests will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at Tent City, guests may be required to wait at the waiting lounge till the availability of the tent.
- Certain Adventure Sports Activities like Paramotoring, All Terrain Vehicles, etc. are provided by various specialised operators appointed by us inside The Tent City. Guests should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigours and risk associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent extreme test of a person's physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and diseases, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life, loss of or
damage to equipment/property, accidents. The Adventure Sports Operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favour of the operator for doing such activities. We at White Rann Camping and Hospitality assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
- Please note that the cooling of A.C. in the vehicles will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check-in dates would attract Rs.1500/Guest + Applicable tax. Any change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments/changes, kindly email us at email@example.com
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings. Guests carrying valuables such as fragile items, money, jewellery, silverware, cameras, electronics / laptop or photographic equipment, antiques,
artefacts, work of art, precious metals and other similar valuables at their own risk.
- The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late/early transfers for check-out, guests will have to inform while check-in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on a chargeable basis.
- The timings of transfer to and from White Rann and/or Kala Dungar may vary accordingly to the sunset timing & climatic conditions.
- White Rann is a unique natural formation. It's subjected to whims of nature. WRCH does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
- All tents are Strictly Non–smoking areas as per Government rules.
- Guests have to follow the house rules and applicable laws of the land.
- WRCH reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any Central/State Government Event/Meetings/Visits or any unwanted natural calamities. In which case, alternative dates can be set or full refund will be given.
- The Tent City management take utmost precaution to prevent incidents such as fire, short circuits or any other mis-happenings which are beyond the control. However, The Tent City management’s liability for loss of Baggage due to fire, short circuit or any other mis-happening what so ever is subject to a maximum amount of INR 50,000/- per tent. All guests can opt for adequate insurance coverage through their Insurance Company prior to travel to Rann Utsav - Tent City.
- Baggages are designed to protect its content. Utmost care is being taken by the management while handling baggage during travel at our luggage desk at Bhuj Lounge or Tent City, in case of wear and tear such as, minor cuts, scratches & dents, the management shall have no liability for this type of damage.
- Any dispute arising in above mentioned terms & condition is subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- No Pets are allowed inside the Tent City.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances becuase of COVID-19, if we need to shut down the property by government guidelines/rules, we would refund 100% of your accommodation charges of Rann Utsav, The Tent City. We are not liable for any refund of transportation/travel expenses.
- If any guest is detected with COVID-19 symptom at Bhuj Waiting Lounge/Tent City Entry Gate, we will amend the date of arrival as per availability on the complimentary basis. If there is rate difference then the difference amount has to be paid by the guest. Our expert team will also assist the guest to the nearest hospital.
- If any guest is detected with COVID-19 symptom during his/her stay at the tent city then we will transfer him/her to our inhouse isolation centre and our In house medical team will inspect the guests. If the guests are instructed for further isolation/hospitalisation then we will assist the guests to reach nearest hospital.
1) To and fro transfers between Bhuj (Airport/Railway Station and The Tent City, Dhordo, in A.C. Coaches on SIC basis).
2) 3 Nights/4 Days Package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshment & Dinner on 2nd & 3rd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 4th Day. The
meals will be served as per the scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 4th Day.
3) 2 Nights/3 Days Package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshment & Dinner on 2nd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd Day. The meals will be served as per the scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd Day.
4) 1 Night/2 Days package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day and Morning Tea and Breakfast on 2nd Day. The meals will be served as per the scheduled time in respective dining
areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd Day.
5) Visit to White Rann on Day 1, visit to Mandvi on Day 2 and visit to Kala Dungar on Day 3 in 3 Nights/4 Days package whereas visit to White Rann on Day 1 and visit to Kala Dungar on Day 2 in
2 Nights/3 Days package are fixed & cannot be inter- changed. Guest/s who have missed the visit as per itinerary may be included on request on a chargeable basis.
6) Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.
7) Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent will be provided.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
100% Refund, if cancelled before 30 days prior to scheduled arrival.
70% Refund, if cancelled more than 15 days prior to scheduled arrival. (But less than 30 days)
No Refund, if cancelled less than 15 days prior to scheduled arrival.
In case of any date change Rs.1500/person + 18% GST (Rate Difference shall also be levied) will be charged.
Change in guest/guests names would be treated as Cancellation.
Note: Organizer reserves all right to make any change without prior notice.